Key to Free Donations
Four Ways to Donate to the Key to Free event
We are committed to working to raise at least a portion of our funds through an annual Dinner, Auction and Survivor Story. If you would like to participate with Door to Grace in restoring life to Portland children rescued from sex trafficking, here are a few ways to join us.
Contribute Auction Items
- Kids: Parties, experiences, services
- Vacation home, airline miles
- Pampering: mani, pedi, massage, spa
- Outings: golf, fishing, boating, wine tours
- Date Night: dinner, theater, concert, movies
- Adventures: DJ, opening pitch, sideline pass
- All things Portland
- Talents: lessons, art, jewelry, quilt
- Perks: tours, store pass, meet a leader
- Home: cleaning, landscaping, design
- Culinary: lessons, goods, host a dinner
- Memorabilia + tickets: sports and entertainment
Host a Give Party
Choose a theme and invite guests to bring $20+ themed or gift cards. Serve beverages, appetizer or desert, have fun and change a life. Here are a few theme ideas:
- Wine (we are collecting favorite wines for a raffle)
- Portland Experiences: local coffee, tea, chocolate, restaurants, lodging, museums, zoo, bakery . . .
- Oregon Experiences: beach, Mt. Hood, Gorge, Central Oregon, skiing, fishing, rafting, wine tasting . . .
- Sports: Ducks, Beavers, Timbers, Trailblazers (tickets, store gift card, tour, signed stuff, meet a player)
- Tickets: theater, movies, symphony, concerts
- Gift cards: $20 gift cards to complete packages
Contribute Artist Work
Help us fill our Key Boutique with your art. Rather than a typical Silent Auction, we are inviting artists to create and donate their art to be sold at our annual auction: Photography, handmade furniture, paintings, jewelry, leatherwork, apparel, handbags or other hand-crafted items.
We are looking for sponsors or in-kind donations to underwrite the event. You connect us, and we’ll do the rest.
Click here to ask for more information or drop off locations.